A woman in Thailand was heartbroken to find that her pet cat had been swallowed up by an enormous snake. Kanchi Nard wrote on Fb her 11-year-old daughter Gracia was confronted with the horrifying sight of a snake with a swollen stomach when she went exterior their dwelling to search for her pet cat, named Ho Jun.
Within the Fb submit shared on Saturday, Ms Nard additionally shared disturbing visuals of the snake with its bulging stomach and a photograph of her daughter crying on the lack of her beloved pet.
She stated that her daughter had stepped out at round 3 pm on Saturday to search for Ho Jun. Unable to seek out the cat behind the home, she seemed round some extra and noticed an enormous snake within the yard. Her cries of alarm introduced her mom operating exterior too.
Ms Nard stated she realised that their pet cat had been swallowed up by the large python, and that it was too late to save lots of her. “Mom’s coronary heart is about to interrupt. She is shocked. She feels pity for the kid. She could be very unhappy,” she wrote, in accordance with Fb’s translation characteristic.
The submit has gone viral with a whopping 55,000 ‘shares’ and 1000’s of feedback from folks condoling the lack of the pet. One particular person even supplied the household a cat they may undertake freed from cost.
Based on Ms Nard, the snake was later faraway from her property by a crew of emergency personnel.
In 2018, a household in Australia needed to take care of an analogous loss when their pet cat was swallowed up by a python.
Click on for extra trending information